Full Job Description
Amerisun is celebrating over 20 years in the solar industry developing and installing quality solar systems. Our company is committed to the idea that clean, sustainable energy should be on every house and business.
We are looking for hardworking, energetic, and green-minded individuals to join us as we meet the growing demand for solar energy. We offer the potential for career advancement, opportunity to create a positive change in the world, and the chance to be part of a great team. We’ll invest in your future and your education.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, age, national origin, or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, sexual orientation or any other considerations protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Outside Solar Sales Consultant
We are looking for dynamic, hardworking, energetic, green-minded individuals to join us as we meet the growing demand for solar energy. We offer training and the potential for career advancement. You will have the opportunity to create positive change while earning great money.
As a member you will educate homeowners and promote our residential solar solutions. This role offers an unparalleled opportunity for growth and an uncapped lucrative commission structure.
Average earnings are around
$40,000.00 per year for entry level
$100,000- $20,000.00+ per year senior level.
This candidate will be working in the greater Sacramento area.
The Successful Candidate
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Willing to work in the field for Door to Door sales
- Goal driven and strongly motivated by success
- A quick and intuitive learner
- The ability to multitask while focusing on closing the sale
- Comprehend basic analytics
- Has a positive outlook and intrinsic desire to achieve
- Unparalleled customer service approach
- Is self-motivated, energetic
- Ability to self-manage and make your own schedule
- Flexible availability to meet the needs of homeowners
- Be willing to participate weekly meetings and training sessions
What We Offer
- Training provided upon entry – solar and sales experience is not required
- Fun, family-oriented culture
- Flexible work schedule
- In-house lead generation team
- Onboard training
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Multiple Locations